Why we offer the MF2607H Manual Gear instead of MF375.
- The MF375 is no longer manufactured by Massey Ferguson. Production has been terminated since 1997. MF2607H Manual Gear is a modern version of MF375.
- The MF2607H manual gear is a rugged new line of tough and dependable tractor that brings back the heritage and affordability of classic Massey Ferguson model MF375.
- MF2607H manual gear has the enhanced features of M375. But the values of MF2607H manual gear has been excellently redefined.
- Versatility – The MF2607H manual gear has more features for more production. In this case, farmers are enabled to produce more for more profit.
- Manual Gear/Transmission 8-by-8 independent PTO shuttle transmission.
- The high capacity hydraulics in MF2607H manual gear make implements work simple.
- Stability – MF2607H manual gear tractors combine innovation with confidence-building stability. It adds up to a tough tractor that is ready to go when the farmer is ready to go.
- Durable Steel hood, fenders, and platform help the MF2607H tractor last longer in more condition.
- Ease of Use – The MF2607H manual gear makes everything easier for the operator. The tractor is virtually free of maintenance. There is no Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) to worry about. DPF is a device designed to remove diesel soot from the exhaust gas of s diesel engine.
- No DEF - The MF2607H manual gear does not require the use of Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF). DEF is a non-hazardous solution, which is 32.5% urea and 67.5% de-ionized water. DEF is sprayed into the exhaust stream of diesel vehicles to break down dangerous NOx emissions into harmless nitrogen and water.
- Easy Fuel Fill – Ground level fuel tanks provide easy access and avoid spills and waste of diesel fuel needed by the farmer to perform his job.
- Comfortable drive to make farming a little easier is built in the Rubber floor mats to allow for a more comfortable drive with decreased vibrations.
- The Debris and heat shields located on the floor near the farmer’s feet provide a cooler and cleaner drive.
- Drivetrain – 5-year powertrain warranty (Not available with MF375)
- Parts – One-year parts warranty (Not available with MF375).